An Aireloom mattress is a luxurious mattress made using the best and most durable materials. The mattress has a price that is higher than most other mattresses in the market. The aireloom mattress is designed to increase the area of low pressure when one is lying on the mattress. The mattress is a handmade hybrid to ensure high quality just like most expensive mattresses.
Pros of the aireloom mattress:
- The aireloom mattress is good in terms of avoiding heat retention. This is a common problem with most memory foam mattresses.
- The mattress is firm and deep cushioned apart from the nice looks.
- The aireloom technology of aireloom lift makes one feel like the bed is cradling you. This feeling has made a good reputation for the mattress.
- The mattress does not have the problem of off-gassing. This is the chemical filled odor that regular mattresses have.
- The mattress is crafted with a material that eliminates motion transfer.
- The mattress has edge support which is very crucial for any good quality mattress.
- The aireloom mattress is made with tops of the list material like latex and a blend of foam on the top to provide a foundation. Other expensive materials that make the mattress include memory foams, pocket coils and also latex.
- The aireloom mattress is easy to make movements on top and you will not have to drag with a lot of energy when moving on the mattress.
Cons of the aireloom mattress:
- A high market price is one of the things that keeps the common man from buying the mattress.
- The sagging of the mattress can begin in a few months. This means that you need to turn your new mattress to a different side occasionally to avoid sagging on only one part of the mattress.
- The mattress is noisy once it starts wearing off. This is a turn off for couples because the noise made by one couple when turning around in bed is always awakening to the other partner.
- The early sagging reported by users is a sign that shows the mattress can cause back pains and other complications.
- The mattress is a no flip type meaning only one top side is to be used.
- The aireloom mattress develops pockmarks after a prolonged use.
- The aireloom mattress is heavy compared to other mattresses in the same price level. This can become a problem when one is changing the mattress cover alone.
Aireloom mattresses have an overall score of seven in a scale of ten in the product review showing that most of the users are satisfied by the product.
Although the aireloom mattress is made for the rich, the price does not quite match the longevity of its performance. The company and craftsmen in charge of production should work on the early sagging effects and make the product a classic as this is one of the foremost factors that most users have complained about.
The best quality of aireloom mattress to buy is the most expensive from the best producer. This is because it has the longest warranty and its standards are above par. The cheapest quality of this mattress has the lowest rating by users indicating that cheap is in the long run expensive. You also need to rotate your mattress every two months or so to avoid wear on only one side of the mattress.