Serta Mattress Reviews
Serta for over eighty years has been committed to making mattresses that provide high-quality for their customers. As a leader in the mattress industry, Serta has dedicated themselves to Not only being environmentally friendly and having high ethical business practices but also to producing mattresses that make their customers have the best night’s sleep possible.
Serta has developed all their mattresses with five things in mind.
They want to solve the problem of mattresses that sag, that doesn’t provide enough back support and alignment. They also wanted to prevent one person from keeping their partner awake at night and help their customers not toss and turn all night. Lastly, they have dedicated themselves to providing a mattress that gives their clients a balanced sleep temperature. Serta has spent over eighty years perfecting these common problems found in other mattress brands to bring their customers beds with the best rest and quality. Find Serta mattress store near you.
Serta Perfect Sleeper Super Pillow Top Mattress, Cool Gel Foam, Innerspring
This Serta mattress has layers of memory foam on top of a custom support flex 704 coil system which helps provide excellent comfort and support. The combination of foams and the cool twist gel memory give years of comfort and sleep.
- The weight is manageable. Queen size only weighs 100 pounds.
- The mattresses are twelve inches thick.
- Gives a great night’s sleep.
- Doesn’t come with box springs and must be purchased separately.
- Sagging on the sides appeared after only a few weeks of use.
Serta Perfect Sleeper Select Super Pillow Top 500 Innerspring Mattress
This Serta mattress helps prevent tossing and turning with its Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam, and the 739 Custom Support Innerspring helps alignment of the back and gives extra support.
- Shipped not compressed like so many other mattresses you order online, making it ready to use and get comfort and great sleep immediately.
- The combination of foams makes it much more comfortable than most memory foam mattresses.
- Can take up to a month to receive it once it is ordered.
- Doesn’t hold up to larger weights.
Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Super Pillow Top Mattress, Cool Action Gel, Pocketed Cool, Motion Isolation
- Plush and Comfortable
- Indents if you weigh more than 200 pounds.
- Doesn’t come with box springs adding extra expense.
- Too Soft.
Serta 14-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
This Serta Memory Foam mattress is made up to give you a great night’s sleep. The top layer if the foam is made o=up of Serta unique gel beads, followed by 2 inches of Serta open cell memory foam to provide extra cushioning and comfort. There is a total of four layers of foam including the ActivAir to give a cool nights rest.
- You do not know when your partner is moving around due to the different foams.
- Has a medium feel mattress that is very comfortable.
- Completely ready to use within 48 hours.
- Some Serta mattress reviewers found it very firm.
- One or two reviews had problems with it not regaining it shape properly after shipment.
- Indentions from laying on it and they are steadily getting worse.
- I wake up every morning in the same spot I laid down in. No con’s at all. I was nervous first due ordering this mattress online but everything worked out great.
- The hybrid design works like a charm. I am probably still going to have to add a thick memory foam topper. We replaced a Stearns & Fosters that I paid $1700 ten years ago and we love it better. Before I could sleep up to 9 hours and still be tired. Now I am well rested after 7 hours.
- It is a comfortable bed, but not as firm as we thought it would be by the information given in advertising. This mattress, from seam to seam, measures only 74-1/4″x78″.
Customers for the most part in the Serta mattress reviews seem to be overall pleased with the performance and comfort they have from Serta mattresses.